Each week we'll be asking our writers to place a £5 wager on their tip from the weekend's fixtures. We will be running a handy league table to show who's doing well, or not so well, to help you decide if you wish to follow the advice or avoid it like the plague.
• John Brewin: John is in desperate need of a win to try and finish in profit, and this weekend he's going for Norwich to beat Liverpool 2-0 at Carrow Road with odds of 21.00 at bet365.
• Jon Carter: It's about time JC had a winner, and he managed just that last weekend when he picked out Real to win at Camp Nou. This time he's going along the same lines as John, but plumping for the basic Norwich win over Liverpool at odds of 3.80 at bet365.
• Dale Johnson: Still in need of one more win to keep in profit, Dale is going for QPR to beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Odds of 8.50 with bet365.
• Dom Raynor: While a stork hovers over Chez Raynor, he's going for the relegation battlers to take the points at Sunderland. Bolton to win is 4.00 with bet365.
• Robin Hackett: It looks like the title may elude Robin this year unless he can bag at least one more winning bet. He's gone for Sunderland to draw with Bolton - 3.60 at bet365.
• Mark Lomas: It's Peter Odemwingie who grabs Mark's attention, as he thinks the striker will bag the first of the game for West Brom at home to Aston Villa. That's 6.00 with bet365.
• James Dall: Back home at ESPNsoccernet Towers, James is also going for the Chelsea-QPR game, but he thinks this match will finish level - that's priced at 4.50 with bet365.
• Rob Brooks: Yet again, the leader of the pack fails to file, so he receives a punishment bet: Wolves to beat Swansea 4-3 would see him home and dry, with odds of 151.00 at bet365.
1. Rob Brooks: £103.80
2. Robin Hackett: £75.85
3. Dale Johnson: £12.00
4. Dom Raynor: -£8.00
5. Mark Lomas: -£20.00
6. John Brewin: -£29.90
7. Jon Carter: -£40.05
8. James Dall: -£73.00
Last season's standings:
1. Dom Raynor: £890.50
2. Jon Carter: £5.25
3. John Brewin: £5.00
4. Robin Hackett: -£8.90
5. Dale Johnson: -£11.00
6. Brett Taylor: -£54.50
7. Tom Adams: -£74.00
8. Mark Lomas: -£90.25