Each week we'll be asking our writers to place a £5 wager on their tip from the weekend's fixtures. We will be running a handy league table to show who's doing well, or not so well, to help you decide if you wish to follow the advice or avoid it like the plague.
• John Brewin: John thinks both Manchester clubs will draw on Sunday, with odds of 25.00 available at Bet365.
Once Shaun Derry received his marching orders, this was never going to come off.
• Jon Carter: Chelsea reached the Champions League semi-finals this week, but they were well below their best against ten-man Benfica, so JC thinks Wigan will maintain their recent upturn in form by taking a point from Stamford Bridge. The draw is available at odds of 6.00 from Bet365.
So close, but Chelsea's second offside goal of the game saw Wigan defeated deep into injury time and Wall Street Crash Carter plunged into deep trouble.
• Dale Johnson: Sunderland came within a whisker of three points at Manchester City last week, and Dale thinks they'll give Tottenham a torrid afternoon too. Sunderland to beat Spurs at home is 3.25 with Bet365.
No goals in this game, so Dale's down a fiver.
• Dom Raynor: Liverpool are pretty much in crisis at the moment, and while Aston Villa are hardly electric right now, Dom thinks Alex McLeish's boys can grind out a win at Anfield. The odds are 7.50 from Bet365.
Liverpool came back to draw this one.
• Robin Hackett: Nothing gets the blood racing like a thrilling bet on a thrilling match, which is why Robin's plumping for Norwich to draw with Everton, available at 3.30 with Bet365.
It's a winner - a 2-2 draw sees Robin claim his first winning bet in weeks.
• Mark Lomas: His recent form has been so impressive that, for this week at least, he cannot be mocked. Will Manchester United maintain their own fine run of form by handing QPR a 3-0 defeat? Odds of 7.50 are available with Bet365.
Oh so close for Lomas, but once more he ends up the Loser.
• James Dall: Wolves are rock bottom, but Stoke's last win was over a month ago, so James is predicting a draw at generous odds of 4.00 from Bet365.
Stoke battled back to victory, piling yet more misery on Great Depression Dall.
• Rob Brooks: No bet from Rob this week so, operating on the theory that players always haunt their former clubs, he's backing Gael Clichy to score first against Arsenal at 67.00 with Bet365.
Rob pays the price for failing to submit a bet.
1. Rob Brooks: £88.80
2. Robin Hackett: £78.00
3. Dale Johnson: £22.00
4. Dom Raynor: £2.00
5. John Brewin: -£19.90
6. Mark Lomas: -£45.00
7. Jon Carter: -£48.80
8. James Dall: -£63.00
Last season's standings:
1. Dom Raynor: £890.50
2. Jon Carter: £5.25
3. John Brewin: £5.00
4. Robin Hackett: -£8.90
5. Dale Johnson: -£11.00
6. Brett Taylor: -£54.50
7. Tom Adams: -£74.00
8. Mark Lomas: -£90.25