Each week we'll be asking our writers to place a £5 wager on their tip from the weekend's fixtures. We will be running a handy league table to show who's doing well, or not so well, to help you decide if you wish to follow the advice or avoid it like the plague.
* John Brewin: Due to attend both FA Cup semis, John has gone for a double. Everton and Spurs to win, as a double at odds of 7.50 at bet365.
Liverpool battled back, so John's out of luck.
* Jon Carter: JC fancies Sparky's QPR to beat Woy's WBA at odds of 3.50 at bet365.
Nope, Sparky's unpredictable QPR side suffered a 1-0 defeat.
* Dale Johnson: Dale fancies the Canaries will fly against Manchester City at odds of 6.00 at bet365.
* Dom Raynor: Dom goes for broke with a big bet that could pay big, very big. Nikola Jelavic to score first for Everton in a 3-1 win defeat of Liverpool? Odds of 91.00. Big stuff.
It started well, but Dom's overly ambitious bet was never likely to come off and he's stumbled into the red.
* Robin Hackett: Bigger stuff from freshly-minted Robin, who says there will be over 2.5 goals in Norwich v Manchester City at odds of 1.57 at bet365.
There were a whopping seven goals, and Robin nets a whopping £2.85.
* Mark Lomas: Love is a losing game, as Amy Winehouse once sang. Mark loves losing so he is going to bet on Nikola Jelavic to score first for Everton at odds of 7.00. That actually looks a good bet, between you and us.
We'll be calling him Leader Lomas if he keeps this up - £30 in the pocket sees Mark move within sight of positive cash-flow.
* James Dall: James is getting spliced, possibly as I write. He still planned ahead, as a man of responsibilty, so he has sent in this: "An exact total of three goals in the match between Manchester United and Aston Villa" - 4.00 at bet365.
Thwarted by a last-gasp Nani goal, James remains rooted to the bottom of the table.
* Rob Brooks: No bet from Rob so let's go native with Rob. Tim Cahill to score first and Everton win 3-1? Odds of 116.00 at bet365.
Unlike Dom, Rob didn't pick this variant of the Everton 3-1 bet himself, but he too loses a fiver and is now looking nervously over his shoulder.
1. Rob Brooks: £83.80
2. Robin Hackett: £80.85
3. Dale Johnson: £17.00
4. Dom Raynor: -£3.00
5. Mark Lomas: -£15.00
6. John Brewin: -£24.90
7. Jon Carter: -£53.80
8. James Dall: -£68.00
Last season's standings:
1. Dom Raynor: £890.50
2. Jon Carter: £5.25
3. John Brewin: £5.00
4. Robin Hackett: -£8.90
5. Dale Johnson: -£11.00
6. Brett Taylor: -£54.50
7. Tom Adams: -£74.00
8. Mark Lomas: -£90.25