Each week we'll be asking our writers to place a £5 wager on their tip from the weekend's fixtures. We will be running a handy league table to show who's doing well, or not so well, to help you decide if you wish to follow the advice or avoid it like the plague.
• John Brewin: There's still hope of finishing in profit for John, but he'll have to do better than his double losing double last week. He goes for Wolves to pull off a shock draw at home to Man City with odds of 5.50 at bet365.
More in hope than expectation.
• Jon Carter: Another loser for JC last weekend, this time he is going all continental on us and looking to El Clasico. The bet is Real to pull off a shock win at the Camp Nou which will surely seal the title. Odds of 4.75 at bet365.
A winner for JC, but he stays in 7th place.
• Dale Johnson: After the team Dale bet on lost 1-6 at home last week he needs a major turnaround to get a much-needed win. His wager is QPR to beat Spurs 2-1 at odds of 13.00 with bet365.
They won, but only 1-0.
• Dom Raynor: After Raynor's quite simply ridiculous 91.00 bet last week, he's being sensible this time by backing Arsenal to win 1-0 against Chelsea at 8.00 with bet365.
No luck for Dom there, as the Gunners hit the post.
• Robin Hackett: Involved in a battle to the death at the top of the betting table, Robin is going for it this weekend with massive odds of 4.33 for Wigan to beat Fulham. For Hackett, that makes all the risk management alarms go off. That's at bet365.
Nothing here, although it looked likely for a moment.
• Mark Lomas: The man in form, Lomas keeps getting winning bets and now it seems, against all the odds, for the first time in three years, he will not be The Loser™. This weekend he goes for Swansea to beat Bolton at odds of 3.40 with bet365.
A win he did not get, and Loser™ continues on.
• James Dall: Far be it from ESPNsoccernet to make outlandish claims that romance is dead, but James has been inundating us with emails all week direct from Paris while on his HONEYMOON. Yes, you read that right. We're not sure if there is still a Mrs Dall - maybe that was the plan - but for the record his bet (changed several times) is Gylfi Sigurdsson to score first for Swansea against Bolton - 8.00 at bet365.
We hope he is a better husband than a gambler.
• Rob Brooks: A rare episode of Brookside this week as he gets a bet in - it's Everton to get a draw at Man United at odds of 5.00 at bet365.
A massive win for Rob, who extends his lead by £20.
1. Rob Brooks: £103.80
2. Robin Hackett: £75.85
3. Dale Johnson: £12.00
4. Dom Raynor: -£8.00
5. Mark Lomas: -£20.00
6. John Brewin: -£29.90
7. Jon Carter: -£40.05
8. James Dall: -£73.00
Last season's standings:
1. Dom Raynor: £890.50
2. Jon Carter: £5.25
3. John Brewin: £5.00
4. Robin Hackett: -£8.90
5. Dale Johnson: -£11.00
6. Brett Taylor: -£54.50
7. Tom Adams: -£74.00
8. Mark Lomas: -£90.25