Each week we'll be asking our writers to place a £5 wager on their tip from the weekend's fixtures. We will be running a handy league table to show who's doing well, or not so well, to help you decide if you wish to follow the advice or avoid it like the plague.
• John Brewin: Betting against Liverpool proved lucrative for John last week but he's getting behind them this time and predicting that Andy Carroll will come back to haunt former club Newcastle with the first goal at the Sports Direct Arena. Odds of 9.00 are available with Bet365.
• Jon Carter: Another to register an important winning bet last week, JC is ready to take a bit more of a risk - he's going for Everton to (rather specifically) beat West Brom 2-1 as the odds of 8.50 from Bet365 sing out to him.
• Dale Johnson: Enduring a slump comparable to Liverpool's of late, Dale is hoping to arrest his slide by backing Norwich to earn their fifth away win of the season against Fulham. It would also be the Cottagers' fifth home defeat this term, so appropriately he found odds of 5.00 with Bet365.
• Dom Raynor: Last season's default champ is still away sunning himself in Streatham so another punishment bet is coming his way. Blackburn's Mauro Formica to score a hat-trick against Manchester United looks a tasty offering at odds of 201.00 from Bet365.
• Robin Hackett: Finally breaking away from the stranglehold that backing QPR to win seemed to have on him, Robin has turned his attentions further north this week and reckons West Brom's Baggies will be boinging at Goodison Park. An away win at Everton comes in at 4.50 with Bet365.
• Mark Lomas: Time is running out for 'Loser Lomas' to avoid a third straight season at the bottom of the Soccernet Showdown pile. He's putting his eggs in Nicklas Bendtner's basket this week and is backing the recently unmasked Sunderland striker to score anytime against Man City. Odds of 5.50 are available with Bet365.
• James Dall: James is enjoying Bavaria's finest beers this weekend on his stag do in Munich, but he's so desperate not to be staring into the bottom of a glass come May that he's managed to get his bet in anyway. QPR to hold in-form Arsenal at home is his call, odds of 4.20 is the response from Bet365.
• Rob Brooks: With Brooksy enjoying some time off, we've had to try to put ourselves in his shoes this week. Cue inevitable Australia-related bet: Chris Herd to score first against Chelsea is available at 34.00 with Bet365.
1. Rob Brooks: £98.80
2. Robin Hackett: £71.50
3. Dale Johnson: £32.00
4. Dom Raynor: £7.00
5. John Brewin: -£4.90
6. Jon Carter: -£38.80
7. James Dall: -£53.00
8. Mark Lomas: -£62.50
Last season's standings:
1. Dom Raynor: £890.50
2. Jon Carter: £5.25
3. John Brewin: £5.00
4. Robin Hackett: -£8.90
5. Dale Johnson: -£11.00
6. Brett Taylor: -£54.50
7. Tom Adams: -£74.00
8. Mark Lomas: -£90.25