Each week we'll be asking our writers to place a £5 wager on their tip from the weekend's fixtures. We will be running a handy league table to show who's doing well, or not so well, to help you decide if you wish to follow the advice or avoid it like the plague.
• John Brewin: Brewin is back and betting as he looks to avoid the wooden spoon. This weekend he is going for Liverpool to come a cropper at home to relegation-threatened Wigan, which is priced at 11.00 with Bet365.
It's a peach of a bet for John, who comes within a whisker of moving out of the red.
• Jon Carter: JC is finding life tough as well, especially as the film about his life has flopped to the tune of $200 million. He desperately needs a win to start paying back that debt, and has gone for Chelsea and Spurs to draw at odds of 3.60 from Bet365.
Effective work from JC, who moves ahead of James.
• Dale Johnson: It's been a shocker of a run for our 2009-10 betting champion. This weekend he's going for Bolton to beat Blackburn by two goals at odds of 6.50 with Bet365 are on offer.
Close but not close enough as Dale's poor run goes on.
• Dom Raynor: Raynor has been out on the tiles all week - kitchen tiles that is as he has a new one fitted. But he's still tapped into Bet365 and let the odds sink in. There'll be no washing his hands of this game as he hopes to give the bookies a toasting. He's draining the life out of us though by going for Chelsea to beat Spurs at
1.83 from Bet365.
Dom fails to clean up - a fiver down the drain.
• Robin Hackett: He had about seven wagers to choose from in a forest of bets, but his instinct leads him to QPR to win at Sunderland at odds of 4.50 with Bet365.
QPR failed to build on their victory over Liverpool and their wretched form in recent weeks is rivalling Robin's.
• Mark Lomas: Very soon Lomas will be asking the bus to stop so he can get off as he comes close to completing three consecutive years sleeping at the back. He goes with Norwich to win by two goals against Wolves at 5.00 with Bet365.
Like Dale, Mark got the winner right but ends the week very much as Loser Lomas.
• James Dall: He was searching particularly high and not very low for a Norwich bet this weekend but ended up going for a crazy bet of Arsenal to lose 3-0 at home to Aston Villa and 126.00 is the offering from Bet365.
James is at pains to point out that he did not select this bet himself. Needless to say it was not a winner.
• Rob Brooks: Brooks didn't submit a bet, so we're going to stick with the usual Aussie theme - by betting on Mark Schwarzer to be part of a 3-0 win for Fulham at Man United, odds of 201.00 with Bet365.
Shockingly, this didn't come off.
1. Rob Brooks: £98.80
2. Robin Hackett: £71.50
3. Dale Johnson: £32.00
4. Dom Raynor: £7.00
5. John Brewin: -£4.90
6. Jon Carter: -£38.80
7. James Dall: -£53.00
8. Mark Lomas: -£62.50
Last season's standings:
1. Dom Raynor: £890.50
2. Jon Carter: £5.25
3. John Brewin: £5.00
4. Robin Hackett: -£8.90
5. Dale Johnson: -£11.00
6. Brett Taylor: -£54.50
7. Tom Adams: -£74.00
8. Mark Lomas: -£90.25